These muffins are great for a snack, breakfast, dinner or tea. They are super quick to make and can be eaten cold too.
Makes 4 muffins,
- 4 slices of bacon with all fat removed,
- 4 large eggs,
- Low calorie cooking spray,
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180°C Fan or gas mark 4. Spray a cupcake tray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Place the bacon in the base of each cupcake section and push down.
- Crack the egg into each cupcake section on top of the bacon and cook for 10-15 minutes until the eggs have set
- Leave to cool then enjoy!
You can add 40g light cheese on top of the muffins which can be classed as healthy extra a choice, then pop back in the oven until the cheese melts. You can also add mushrooms, onions or peppers in the egg mixture to help boost weight loss if time allows.