This is one of my all time favourite slimming world dishes. It’s packed full of flavour and the cheese sauce really makes you feel like your indulging. Great for freezing and batch cooking and also perfect for packed lunches.
Syn free if using soft cheese as healthy extra a or 6 syns for 60g of cheese
- 200g pasta,
- 2 or 3 chicken breast diced,
- 1 yellow pepper diced,
- 1 red pepper diced,
- 1 onion diced,
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn,
- 1 tbsp. of Cajun spice,
- 50ml chicken stock,
- 1 tub of kerry low low cheese or 145g Philadelphia light,
- Low calorie cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the chicken and the Cajun spice and cook for 5 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add the onion, peppers and sweetcorn and cook until softened then add the stock to the frying pan.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain then place back In the pan.
- Add the vegetables from the frying pan into the pasta and mix together.
- Stir in the cheese spread then serve. Enjoy!
Optional :- You can use whatever vegetables you like to add to the dish and any shape of pasta as long as it is dried.
To see the full tutorial for this recipe click here >>> Creamy Cajun chicken part 1