This recipe still baffles me how you can lose weight by eating it. It’s sooo tasty and super quick to make. Can be frozen and batch cooked also and is the perfect fakeaway that tastes just like the Chinese! Be still my beating heart!
4 syns per serving,
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite sized cubes,
- 56g of mayflower curry sauce mix (8 syns),
- 2 tins of garden peas,
- 1 onion finely chopped,
- 200g basmati rice dried,
- 400ml cold water,
- low calorie cooking spray.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the chicken cubes and onion and cook for 5-10 minutes until the chicken is slightly browned and the onions are tender.
- In the meantime place the curry powder and the 400ml of water into a pan and heat over a high heat for roughly 10 minutes until the mixture thickens, ensuring you stir occasionally to remove any lumps and stop the sauce sticking to the pan.
- Once the sauce has thickened add the peas to the sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes. Finally add the chicken and onion to the sauce and mix well.
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions and serve with the chicken curry sauce. Enjoy.
Optional:- You can add different veg if required and can serve it with wedges or any carbs you desire.
You can get the mayflower curry sauce from Farmfoods, B&M bargains, Ebay or by clicking the link below.