This is a super quick and healthy version of the classic dessert, rice pudding. Since posting it on my YouTube channel it has been made aware to me that this is classed as a “tweak” (a free food that is not being used the way it is originally intended) someone said its due to the rice and someone said it due to the soda so there is lots of conflicting information.
What I know is that I’ve had this dessert on numerous occasions and have still managed to lose 7 stone in 16 months so for me I don’t class it as a tweak but if you want to do so please ensure you syn it appropriately.
- 80g pudding rice,
- 500ml diet cream soda,
- 1 tsp of sweetener,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract,
- sprinkle of nutmeg,
- 1 Muller light vanilla yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles.
- Place the rice and diet soda in a pan and bring to the boil, add the nutmeg, vanilla essence and sweetener then simmer for 10-20 minutes until all the liquid has absorbed into the rice.
- Once all the liquid has absorbed and the rice is creamy, set aside and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled mix in the Muller yoghurt and chill until ready to serve.
Optional:- Instead of using cream soda you can use 500ml Alpro almond milk and class it as half of your healthy extra a. Also you don’t have to add nutmeg if you do not like it.
To see the full tutorial for rice pudding click here >>> rice pudding tutorial