This traditional breakfast is a quick and easy breakfast, and is great for when your in a rush and short on time.
- 2x small wholemeal slices from a 400g loaf (healthy extra b),
- 2 large eggs,
- Salt and pepper to season (optional).
- 1 tbsp. of Flora light (2 syns, optional)
- Place the bread in the toaster and toast until you get the desired colour, add the flora light to the toast.
- In the meantime crack the eggs into a microwave dish and whisk with a fork until the York is mixed in with the mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Microwave on high for roughly 2-3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Add the toast to a plate and place the scrambled egg on top of the toast.
You can add a dash of semi skimmed milk to your scrambled egg before you place in the microwave for 1 syn.